Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Great News!

I have some really great news! After a little more of a year of graduating with my B.S. in Biology and unemployment I have a job and I'm back in school. I will be working at a local beauty supply store which carries Zoya and OPI. They are my top two brands so I'm excited to have direct access to them.

I don't need to remind anyone how hard the job market is here. I have applied to countless places and my college degree is worthless without any experience. My experience is that I was a student worker and years of working as a veterinary assistant. My educational goal is to get my Masters in Cosmetic Chemistry so I'm back at school to get training on how to be a laboratory assistant.
Last summer was one of the worst in my life which is why I started this blog. I want a happy anniversary to replace the bad one. I'm not where I want to be in life but I'm not giving up. I still have dreams and I'm working towards them.

Another accent nail manicure with glitter. This is Zoya Gemma which was a lemming the moment I saw a promo photo. Military green is one of those colors that looks great on me. I have a jacket this color that I have owned still I was in middle school. The glitter is China Glaze CG in the City which I layered over Gemma. This a multicolor glitter with purple, silver, and black. I would of worn this like crazy as a goth teen. I want to get another bottle for frankens. 

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. The military green does look great on you. That green just does not suit me :-( I saw a post earlier on another blog I read showing off a khaki dress which looked gorgeous, but again, the colour just does not look good on me!!

    Anyway, I do love the sparkly colours nowadays. Where do you find your Zoya nail polish? I don't know if I have ever seen it in the shops where I am in Australia.

    ReplyDelete