Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Midweek Music with Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds "O Children"

Hello and Welcome to Midweek Music. I have always been a huge fan of music and it plays a major role in my life. I have read books, seen movies, meet people including my boyfriend through music. This week is Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds "O Children". When I watching "Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part one" I was surprised to recognize the voice Harry and Hermione were dancing too. The funny thing is that I have owned the albums "The Lyre of Orpheus and Abattoir Blues" for awhile but I rarely listened to them. That was corrected and they both work well with each other. "The Lyre of Orpheus" has "O Children" as the last track and it's a great choice for a Harry Potter film. Time to show you the manicure I wore for "Deathly Hallows part 2" midnight showing.

The colors are from the four houses. Index is Gryffindor with OPI's Smitten with Mittens, middle is Slytherin with OPI's Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow Suede, ring is Ravenclaw with Wet N Wild's Blue Moon, pinky is Hufflepuff with CND's Bicycle Yellow, and the thumb is Wet N Wild's Black Creme and the Deathly Hallows symbol drawn on with the silver Claire's two way nail art pen and brush. I used Nubar's 2010 to add some more "magic" to the look.
The 3D glasses are from the midnight showing. They're too cute to not keep.
I love how Nubar 2010 changes from green, gold to bronze.
Thank you for looking and enjoy the song.





No comments:

Post a Comment